Wednesday, July 7, 2010

And In Other Poop News

Yesterday's incident reminds me of my lovely undergrad days at Big State U. There was a Poop Bandit who had a habit of pooping in people's trash cans (when they accidentally left their dorm room doors open) and of pooping on the floor next to the toilet in the unisex restroom.

Everyone thought (incorrectly) that it was me.

The front office put up a sign in the unisex restroom kindly asking that the Poop Bandit poop in the toilet and not on the floor. The Poop Bandit apparently didn't like this sign, because shortly thereafter, he or she wrote "NO" on the wall using their own poop. They were never identified, but their activities ceased afterward...

2 comments:

GMP said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You totally made my day with the Poop Bandit!

EcoGeoFemme said...

That's horrible! And why on earth did they think it was you???

BTW, I haven't been commenting much lately, but I've really been enjoying your posts describing your move. I can't believe you found another set of tt jobs together (although I know the current ones aren't all that close). Congrats! And good luck. I look forward to hearing how it goes in the new place.